Chinachemnet   |   Sign in   |   Join NowGotu Kola Extract Manufacturers, China Gotu Kola Extract Suppliers, China Gotu Kola Extract Exporters
  • Region :Pharmaceuticals and Biochemicals/Herbal Plant Extract
  • Tel : 86-731-82822986
  • Fax : 86-731-82938822
  • Email :sales@3wbio.com
  • URL :www.3wbio.com

Details for China Gotu Kola Extract

Gotu Kola Extract 464-92-6

Category :

Pharmaceuticals and Biochemicals/Herbal Plant Extract

Gotu Kola Extract
CAS NO : 464-92-6
EC NO :
MF : C30H48O5
MW : 488.6991
Specification : 10%- 80% Total Triterpenoid glycosides, Madecassoside 90%-95%, Asiaticoside(s) 5%-95%
Packing : In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Product description : Gotu Kola Extract Product Name: Gotu Kola Extract Latin Name: Centella Asiatica(L.) Urban Product Specification: 10%- 80% Total Triterpenoid glycosides Madecassoside 90%-95% Asiaticoside(s) 5%-95% Product Type: Green Brown Powder Part of the Plant Used: Herb(Dried, 100% Natural) Extract Method: Grain Alcohol/water Active Ingredient: Asiaticoside CAS No.: 16830-15-2 Molecular Formula : C48H78O19 Active Ingredient: Madecassoside CAS No.: 34540-22-2 Molecular Formula : C48H78O20 What is Gotu Kola Extract? Centella asiatica grows in tropical swampy areas.The stems are slender, creeping stolons, green to reddish-green in color, connecting plants to each other. It has long-stalked, green, reniform leaves with rounded apices which have smooth texture with palmately netted veins. The leaves are borne on pericladial petioles, around 2 cm. The rootstock consists of rhizomes, growing vertically down. They are creamish in color and covered with root hairs. The flowers are pinkish to red in color, born in small, rounded bunches (umbels) near the surface of the soil. Each flower is partly enclosed in two green bracts. The hermaphrodite flowers are minute in size (less than 3 mm), with 5-6 corolla lobes per flower. Each flower bears five stamens and two styles. The fruit are densely reticulate, distinguishing it from species of Hydrocotyle which have smooth, ribbed or warty fruit.The crop matures in three months, and the whole plant, including the roots, is harvested manually. Where will be Gotu Kola Extract use for ? 1. pain 2. skin afflictions 3. wound healing 4. leprosy sores 5. post-operative scarring 6. strengthen the adrenals 7. strengthen the immune system Technological Process: Raw Material → Immersion in water → Filtering → Purification → Concentration in Vacuum → Killing of Bacteria → Drying → Powder Contact Information : Company: Hunan 3W Botanical Extract Inc. Contact Person: Ian Wang Telephone: +86-731-82822986 Mobile: +86-18874292760 Fax number: +86-731-82938822 Skype: hn3wbio005 3W Botanical Extract Inc.--The leader supplier of Botanical Extracts/Herbal Extracts
Uses : For Food & Medicals & Cosmetics
Synonyms : Urs-12en-28-oic acid, 2,3,23-trihydroxy-, (2alpha, 3beta, 4alpha)-;HSDB 7662;NSC 166063;Urs-12-en-28-oic acid, 2,3,23-trihydroxy-, (2alpha,3beta,4alpha)-;(2alpha,3beta)-2,3,23-trihydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic acid;2,3,23-trihydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic acid;(1S,2R,4aS,6aS,6bR,8aR,9R,10R,11R,12aR,14bS)-10,11-dihydroxy-9-(hydroxymethyl)-1,2,6a,6b,9,12a-hexamethyl-2,3,4,5,6,6a,7,8,8a,10,11,12,13,14b-tetradecahydro-1H-picene-4a-carboxylic acid;(2alpha,3beta,5xi,9xi)-2,3,23-trihydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic acid;
Molecular Structure : Gotu Kola Extract 464-92-6
日韩中文字幕