Chinachemnet   |   Sign in   |   Join NowGotu Kola Extract Manufacturers, China Gotu Kola Extract Suppliers, China Gotu Kola Extract Exporters
  • Region :Pharmaceuticals and Biochemicals/Herbal Plant Extract
  • Tel : 86-731-82822986
  • Fax : 86-731-82938822
  • Email :sales@3wbio.com
  • URL :www.3wbio.com

Details for China Gotu Kola Extract

Gotu Kola Extract 16830-15-2

Category :

Pharmaceuticals and Biochemicals/Herbal Plant Extract

Gotu Kola Extract
CAS NO : 16830-15-2
EC NO : 240-851-7
MF : C48H78O16
MW : 911.1233
Specification : 10%- 80% Total Triterpenoid glycosides Madecassoside 90%-95%Asiaticoside(s) 5%-95%
Packing : packed in aluminum foil bag,double plastic-bag inside
Product description : Product Name: Gotu Kola ExtractLatin Name: Centella Asiatica(L.) Urban Product Specification:10%- 80% Total Triterpenoid glycosides Madecassoside 90%-95%Asiaticoside(s) 5%-95%Product Type: Green Brown PowderPart of the Plant Used: Herb(Dried, 100% Natural)Extract Method: Grain Alcohol/water **************************************************** Active Ingredient: Asiaticoside CAS No.: 16830-15-2 Molecular Formula : C48H78O19 **************************************************** Active Ingredient: Madecassoside CAS No.: 34540-22-2 Molecular Formula : C48H78O20 What is Gotu Kola Extract? Centella asiatica grows in tropical swampy areas.The stems are slender, creeping stolons, green to reddish-green in color, connecting plants to each other. It has long-stalked, green, reniform leaves with rounded apices which have smooth texture with palmately netted veins. The leaves are borne on pericladial petioles, around 2 cm. The rootstock consists of rhizomes, growing vertically down. They are creamish in color and covered with root hairs. The flowers are pinkish to red in color, born in small, rounded bunches (umbels) near the surface of the soil. Each flower is partly enclosed in two green bracts. The hermaphrodite flowers are minute in size (less than 3 mm), with 5-6 corolla lobes per flower. Each flower bears five stamens and two styles. The fruit are densely reticulate, distinguishing it from species of Hydrocotyle which have smooth, ribbed or warty fruit.The crop matures in three months, and the whole plant, including the roots, is harvested manually. Where will be Gotu Kola Extract use for ?1. pain2. skin afflictions3. wound healing4. leprosy sores5. post-operative scarring6. strengthen the adrenals7. strengthen the immune system Ms Mona Yang Company: 3W Botanical Extract INC E-mail: sales02@3wbio.com Skype: monayang3w QQ:2370038459 Tel:86-731-82827021 Address: F25,Jia He Ge Bldg., No.217 Wan Jia Li RD. Furong Dist., Changsha HuNAN
Synonyms : (O-alpha-L-Rhamnopyranoxyl-(1-4)-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl-(1-6)-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl)-2alpha,3beta,23-trihydroxy-12-ursen-28-oat;2alpha,3beta,23-Trihydroxy-urs-12-en-28-saeure(O-alpha-L-rhamnopyranosyl-(1-4)-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl-(1-6)-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl)ester;4-17-00-03627 (Beilstein Handbook Reference);Asiaticosid;BRN 0078195;Ba 2742;Blastoestimulina;CCRIS 8995;Centelase;Dermatologico;Emdecassol;Madecassol;NSC 166062;O-6-Desoxy-alpha-L-mannopyranosyl-(1-4)-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl-(1-6)-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl 2alpha,3beta,23-trihydroxy-12-ursen-28-at;O-6-Deoxy-alpha-L-mannopyranosyl-(1.4)-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl-(1.6)-beta-D-glucopyranosyl (2alpha,3beta,4alpha)-2,3,23-trihydroxyurs-12-en-28-oate;Urs-12-en-28-oic acid, 2,3,23-trihydroxy-, O-6-deoxy-alpha-L-mannopyranosyl-(1-4)-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl-(1-6)-beta-D-glucopyranosyl ester, (2alpha,3beta,4alpha)-;Urs-12-en-28-oic acid, 2-alpha,3-beta,23-trihydroxy-, O-6-deoxy-alpha-L-mannopyranosyl-(1-4)-o-beta-D-glucopyranosyl-(1-6)-o-beta-D-glucopyranosyl ester;6-deoxyhexopyranosyl-(1->4)hexopyranosyl-(1->6)-1-O-(2,3,23-trihydroxy-28-oxours-12-en-28-yl)hexopyranose;Gotu Kola Extract;
Molecular Structure : Gotu Kola Extract 16830-15-2
日韩中文字幕